Are you dealing with bed bugs in your Reno, NV property?
Do you wish there was a quick, effective solution to ensure bed bugs are identified and eliminated? If you’re looking for a way to get rid of your bed bug problems, look no further than Assassin Pest Solutions. With over 20+ years of licensed pest control experience and a focus on bed bugs, you can depend on us to remove your bed bug infestation in a timely manner. All of our bed bug treatments utilize a natural product that is non-harmful to people or pets. For more information about our bed bug treatment options and thorough canine bed bug inspection, don’t hesitate to contact the skilled professionals here at Assassin Pest Solutions today.
Guide To Identifying Bed Bug Infestations In Reno, NV
Some pest infestations are easy to identify, while others tend to be a bit more difficult. Bed bugs are hitchhiking pests, which means they invade Reno properties by hitching rides on the clothes, bags, and belongings of unsuspecting individuals. Once bed bugs have gotten into your property, they will find somewhere to hide, such as underneath your floorboards, behind wallpaper, or inside your mattresses.
Bed bug infestations can be easy to miss, especially if they haven’t grown to a large size yet. It’s important to identify a bed bug infestation in its earlier stages in order to receive professional help before the infestation has time to develop into a major problem. A few of the ways you can identify bed bugs in your Reno home or business include:
- Bloodstains. Bed bugs are not the cleanest of eaters. After feeding on a blood meal, bed bugs often leave behind small blood stains on your clothes, bedding, and pillowcases.
- Bed bug excrement. Bed bug excrement looks like small reddish-brown spots on your mattress, sheets, and furniture.
- An unpleasant musty odor. Bed bugs produce an unpleasant odor, which is often described as smelling like coriander. This odor is often stronger and more noticeable in larger bed bug infestations.
- Bed bugs themselves. Although bed bugs typically prefer to stay hidden from sight, you might spot them crawling around your property. Bed bugs are reddish-brown and resemble the shape and size of an apple seed.
When it comes to identifying a bed bug infestation, there are only a few things you can do. However, the most effective way to identify bed bugs in your Reno home or business is with a canine bed bug inspection from Assassin Pest Solutions. Our highly trained bed bug detection dog, Gunner, has over a 90% accuracy rate when it comes to identifying bed bugs. Get in touch with the professionals here at Assassin Pest Solutions today to get started.
Three Things You Should Know About Bed Bugs In Reno, NV
Bed bugs are tricky pests that can be difficult to understand. Not only do bed bugs invade Reno properties in a way that isn’t common among other pests, but they also have a knack for hiding in hard-to-reach places. The best way to combat the problems bed bugs cause is by learning more about their habits and behaviors. Below are three things that everyone should know about bed bugs:
- Bed bugs can go without a blood meal for anywhere between 20 to 400 days, depending on the humidity and temperature. In most cases, bed bugs can survive for over five months without feeding, which means you can’t starve them out by not sleeping in the room they’ve infested.
- Bed bugs are hardy pests that can survive both high and low temperatures. This is why these resilient pests can be found in all 50 states, despite the drastic differences in climate.
- Bed bugs prefer human blood above all else. Although bed bugs can and will feed on the blood of animals, they prefer human blood due to our wide areas of exposed skin.
Don’t wait for bed bugs to start causing problems in your Reno home or business. Instead, turn to Assassin Pest Solutions for immediate help with your bed bug infestation.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips Everyone In Reno, NV Ought To Know
Bed bugs are strange pests that can be found in most areas where a lot of people travel to and from on a frequent basis. To avoid bringing these irritating pests into your Reno property, keep a few of these bed bug prevention tips in mind.
- Never bring used furniture or mattresses into your property.
- Avoid setting down your belongings on the floor of public spaces, such as movie theatres, airports, and schools.
- Inspect your hotel or motel room thoroughly before staying the night.
- Store your clothing in airtight plastic bags when you travel.
Unfortunately, bed bug infestations can be difficult to prevent and nearly impossible to get rid of. If bed bugs manage to invade your Reno property, get in touch with Assassin Pest Solutions for help. We’re ready to eliminate bed bugs and ensure they don’t return.
Bed Bug Control In Reno, NV
At Assassin Pest Solutions, we understand how frustrating and annoying it can be to deal with bed bugs in your Reno home or business, which is why we offer comprehensive bed bug control options for both residential and commercial environments. Our skilled professionals have the experience, products, and dedication necessary to eliminate bed bugs from your Reno property. In addition, our bed bug inspections are conducted by our canine detection dog, Gunner.
Don’t allow bed bugs to take over your Reno home or business. Instead, turn to Assassin Pest Solutions
today to learn how we can provide effective solutions through the use of advanced bed bug control services.
Request Your Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.